Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite: The Super Juicer
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite juicer is the perfect companion for people who need to extract juices of several fruits and vegetables for daily healthy intake. It is also very helpful for those who want to enjoy good beverages in a reasonable amount of time minus the risks brought about by instant powdered mixes.
Do you want to benefit from the goodness of fresh fruit juice but don’t have the time to prepare it?
Do you want to spend more time with your family and serve them something healthy with no difficulties in time management?
Do you want to have a full-functioning appliance that also serves aesthetically in the kitchen?
If you answer YES to these questions, Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite juicer is definitely for you.
- Maximizes juice extraction. For sure you don’t want to spend money on a juicer that doesn’t deliver what it promises to do. This Juice Fountain guarantees to give you all the extracts it can possibly take out from anything you feed it, be it leafy greens which can be tricky to do.
- Powerful at 1 Kilowatt (1000 Watts). The amount of energy it uses is justified by the efficiency of this juice extractor. Preparation time is minimized so you get to have more time to spend on other things.
- Dual Speed Settings. This is how fast the sharp blade spins to separate the juice from the pulp. For hard fruits or vegetables like carrots and apples, you can use the 13,000 RPM. For soft ones like bananas, you will only need half the speed. You can choose the 6,500 RPM.
- Wide feed tube. At three inches in diameter, the chute where you put in the fruits can accommodate three regular-sized ones. This contributes to the product’s efficient factor because you don’t need to cut or slice before feeding into the tube. Instead of repeating the same process twice or more, with Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite, you can do it just once.
- Beautifully encased in stainless steel. Despite its size, this will certainly look good on a kitchen counter. With its beauty comes durability which does not usually occur nowadays. The micromesh filter is also of stainless steel and the cutting disk is titanium-plated.
As established, the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is not small. It is 17 inches in height, 11 inches wide and 20 inches in diameter. Because it is almost 20 pounds, it doesn’t come across as very portable. However, this size is needed as it can collect up to a liter of juice and about 3 liters of pulp in one go.
The juicer comes with a manual which is very easy to follow, a recipe book which can come quite handy, the juicing pitcher conveniently at 1.1 quarts and a separate juice jug that can separate froth. In the box will also be a 3-liter pulp container, a food pusher which you can insert or feed the produce safely with and a cleaning brush that you can use to clean the wire mesh and the cutting disc.
As a consumer, it’s natural to ask “What does Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite have that gives it an edge over other juicers?” You don’t want to spend more cash on something if you can actually get it at a lesser price.
- Breville 800JEXL is very easy to operate! With or without the user’s manual that comes with it, operating this juice fountain is stress-free.
- It saves you the hassle of slicing produce during preparation time. With its wide feed chute, you can insert whole fruits. This decreases the risk of knife-related injuries.
- Cleaning does not take much time. With the juicer’s stainless steel design, you won’t be hesitant to wash it. As long as you don’t dip the whole juicer in water, it’s fine. At times when washing is not necessary, you just need to wipe it with a damp or dry cloth.
- The parts are all dishwasher safe. It is easy to assemble and disassemble this Breville juicer. The parts fit in a regular- sized dishwasher. So you just arrange them and push that button.
- Retains more natural vitamins in the juice. Because this product does not require a lot of heat during the process, the health goodness of the beverage stays.
- It protects itself from overload. It has a button specially designed for overload protection, so it’s one of the safest you can find.
Each buyer has specific expectations in mind and when these are not met by the product, they fall under the list of downsides.
- Breville juicer 800JEXL is not very portable. Due to its size and weight, it is not advisable for the product to be moved around a lot. However, if one does not mind carrying it with them then this is not a problem.
- While the product has no problems extracting juices from hard fruits, it may be a bit tricky for it to exhibit the same performance in the case of green leafy vegetables like wheatgrass. It is not impossible, but there is a series of steps listed down in the user guide in juicing leafy greens.
- During operation, it is not very quiet. It doesn’t produce an ear-shattering noise, but there are people who think it should be quieter.
CONSUMERS REVIEWS on Breville Juicer
Before buying anything it is wise to check what present owners have got to say about the product you are about to purchase.
- Delivers what it promises. It produces juice in the least amount of time. Most people who have tried Breville juicer 800 are satisfied with its efficiency.
- Motor worry. Because it is heavy duty, many of the consumers are concerned about its motor durability. However, of its 5 years in different households, there have been no noticeable complaints about a broken motor.
- User friendly. The product is very easy to operate. The stress-free operation gives the consumers no choice but to give it a thumbs-up.
With less than $300, you can have Breville juicer 800 for just $299.99.